50 Facts Tag
1. My name is Leigh
2. I am 20 years old (though I almost typed 19)
3. I am an Accountancy student
4. I love to read
5. I was born on the 19th of December
6. No I don't like having a birthday so close to Christmas in case you were wondering.
7. I am terrible at studying
8. I am scared of spiders and heights
9. I hate when people skip queues
10. I love sunbathing
11. I can't swim
12. I love romantic comedies
13. I have a really good memory when it comes to names and dates
14. I'm 5ft 3in tall
15. I am more of a dog person than a cat person
16. I can't wait to get married
17. I don't have a boyfriend so the last one is probably a while away
18. I'm generally a very happy person
19. I don't drink much because I don't like the way alcohol makes me feel
20. I don't want children in the future
21. I have one sister
22. My dream wedding dress is a Lazaro gown in Sorbet
23. I absolutely adore the way that my bedroom is decorated right now
24. I'm looking for a full time job
25. I am very indecisive
26. I rarely do anything spontaneous
27. I really want a tattoo but don't think I can commit to something permanent
28. My favourite colour is Dusty Pink
29. I live in Scotland
30. I watch a lot of TV, I love The Vampire Diaries, The Lying Game, Pretty Little Liars, Say Yes To The Dress, Game of Thrones, The Following, Don't Tell The Bride and Master chef to name a few
31. I am like a magpie, I love anything sparkly
32. I am currently cutting down on eating junk food
33. I prefer Summer to Winter
34. My best friend makes me run for buses...
35. If she messages me i'll know she read all the facts
36. I'm very creative and have a collage of drawings on the back of my door.
37. I hardly ever wear my hair down
38. My hair has been dyed more times than I can remember
39. I have a crush on a guy that I met 6 years ago but he doesn't know...shhhh....
40. I love mango juice but do not like mangoes
41. I suffer from Chronic Migraines which isn't fun :(
42. I don't get to see my Grandparents very often and I miss them
43. I have an exam in less than a week and i'm not even sure what i'm doing in it
44. I love to dance
45. I make people laugh sometimes
46. I can't cook to save myself
47. I hate wearing skirts or dresses
48. The best feeling in the world is sitting in the sun reading a book
49. I hardly ever leave the house without makeup on
50. I hope one day i'll fall in love.
2. I am 20 years old (though I almost typed 19)
3. I am an Accountancy student
4. I love to read
5. I was born on the 19th of December
6. No I don't like having a birthday so close to Christmas in case you were wondering.
7. I am terrible at studying
8. I am scared of spiders and heights
9. I hate when people skip queues
10. I love sunbathing
11. I can't swim
12. I love romantic comedies
13. I have a really good memory when it comes to names and dates
14. I'm 5ft 3in tall
15. I am more of a dog person than a cat person
16. I can't wait to get married
17. I don't have a boyfriend so the last one is probably a while away
18. I'm generally a very happy person
19. I don't drink much because I don't like the way alcohol makes me feel
20. I don't want children in the future
21. I have one sister
22. My dream wedding dress is a Lazaro gown in Sorbet
23. I absolutely adore the way that my bedroom is decorated right now
24. I'm looking for a full time job
25. I am very indecisive
26. I rarely do anything spontaneous
27. I really want a tattoo but don't think I can commit to something permanent
28. My favourite colour is Dusty Pink
29. I live in Scotland
30. I watch a lot of TV, I love The Vampire Diaries, The Lying Game, Pretty Little Liars, Say Yes To The Dress, Game of Thrones, The Following, Don't Tell The Bride and Master chef to name a few
31. I am like a magpie, I love anything sparkly
32. I am currently cutting down on eating junk food
33. I prefer Summer to Winter
34. My best friend makes me run for buses...
35. If she messages me i'll know she read all the facts
36. I'm very creative and have a collage of drawings on the back of my door.
37. I hardly ever wear my hair down
38. My hair has been dyed more times than I can remember
39. I have a crush on a guy that I met 6 years ago but he doesn't know...shhhh....
40. I love mango juice but do not like mangoes
41. I suffer from Chronic Migraines which isn't fun :(
42. I don't get to see my Grandparents very often and I miss them
43. I have an exam in less than a week and i'm not even sure what i'm doing in it
44. I love to dance
45. I make people laugh sometimes
46. I can't cook to save myself
47. I hate wearing skirts or dresses
48. The best feeling in the world is sitting in the sun reading a book
49. I hardly ever leave the house without makeup on
50. I hope one day i'll fall in love.
No comments:
Post a Comment