Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Big Changes....

Big Changes

Hey everyone so I have some big news for you all,

I got a job. This job is in Sales and Marketing and is such a brilliant opportunity that I couldn't  pass it up. 

The only thing is the job is 6 days a week, 8am-6pm so it's a long day so unfortunately my blog posts may be few and far between. 

Hopefully it will all work out okay and i'll still be able to post as much as possible.

I'm also hoping that the train journeys to and from work will allow me to read a little more than I have been recently and will give me more things to post.

Thank you for reading my posts and I promise i'll try my best to keep them up in the future 

Love to you all

Leigh xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment