Friday, 3 May 2013

Snog, Marry, Avoid Book Style...#1

Snog? Marry? Avoid?

Hey everyone so i've decided to start a new series where I take a book or series and choose 3 characters and then decide who i'd snog, marry and avoid out of those 3 characters.

Today's series is the True Blood series by Charlaine Harris and my 3 character choices are:

Claude

Eric Northman

Quinn

This one is a difficult one because i'm attempting to base this on the book characters rather than their actors in the TV series. Considering Claude's character in the series is not at all what I pictured and even his mannerisms aren't exactly what I thought they would be i'm going by the books plus Quinn hasn't appeared in the TV show yet so his character is easier to imagine up going by what i've read. 

Snog - I'd have to choose Claude because he is described as being absolutely gorgeous although his mannerisms would really annoy me and so based upon the fact that he is so arrogant I definitely wouldn't want to marry him. 

Marry - I'd have to choose Quinn to marry even though i'm not 100% what kind of a picture he posts in my head, I imagine him being tall and built, someone that could definitely protect me. His character is a genuine and friendly guy that i'd definitely choose to be married to if I could. 

Avoid - As much as I hate to say it because i'm in love with Alexander Skarsgard i'd have to avoid Eric, in the books he isn't as easy to love as in the TV series and I feel that his character is annoying and arrogant plus I don't like the thought of having my blood drank by a monster so this is why i'd have to avoid him. 

Anyway that's all for this week but i'll talk to you all soon and hope you have a great weekend,

Leigh xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment