April Update
Hey everyone so I was watching a video that Kalel at Wonderland Wardrobe posted about what she had done in April and I just enjoyed it so much that I decided to do this little update hope you all enjoy.
1. What was the funniest thing that happened?
I honestly can't remember, it might have been playing Battleblock Theater or Angela's birthday perhaps?
2. What books did you read?
The Elite by Keira Cass
Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han
Now Is Good by Jenny Downham
Unwind by Neal Schusterman
3. What films did you see? Or TV shows did you watch?
Films - I didn't see anything at the cinema but I did watch The Lucky One on sky movies which was a pretty decent film and i'd definitely like to see it again.
TV Shows - I watched The Following all month and really enjoyed it, not too sure about that ending though. Also watched The Vampire Diaries as always and Game of Thrones which is also going pretty good. Russell Howard's Good News has also started back so that's been added to the list as well as an episode of Say Yes To The Dress, specifically the one with my dream dress in it. I will link that episode right here: - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKGCquhw2n8
4. Name something that made you proud?
Passing Graded Unit 2 and making a study plan for Graded Unit 3
5. What video games have you been playing?
Mainly The Sims 3 as always but really haven't played that much over the past month, also had a shot on the X-~Box playing Battleblock Theater with Angela which was definitely interesting especially in VS mode.
6. Did you travel anywhere?
Not unless college counts?
7. What foods have you been loving?
I've actually got to tell you that i've been very good this month in terms of food, for the past while i've been eating far too much junk food and over the past few weeks i've actually stopped that. I've set myself a goal of not eating anything between meals throughout the day because this was a huge problem and i've also cut out drinking fizzy juice which has been hard. I've allowed myself to have 1 glass of fizzy juice around twice a week which is definitely working out well.
8. Which songs have you listened to the most?
Be With You by Michael Castro
I'm Only Me When I'm With You by Taylor Swift
Until It Hurts by Fransisca Hall
If You Could See Me Now by The Script
Tonight I'm Getting Over You by Carly Rae Jepsen
9. Favourite items that you bought?
The book The Elite by Keira Cass is definitely one of the best things that I bought as well as a canvas that I got for my bedroom. Other than that i've not really bought an awful lot else.
10. What did you learn?
That finding a job is much harder than you think it would be.
No comments:
Post a Comment