Friday, 24 May 2013

Snog, Marry, Avoid? Book Style...#4


Snog? Marry? Avoid?

Hey everyone so i've decided to start a new series where I take a book or series and choose 3 characters and then decide who i'd snog, marry and avoid out of those 3 characters.

Today's series is The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins and my three options are:

Gale

Peeta

Finnick 

Everyone knows my feelings about this series and the last book but the characters may have been one of it's redeeming qualities and so this is my choices, not relating to the film.

Snog - Finnick, this guy is hot, he's a beautiful guy that carries a trident. What's not to love, he is described as being gorgeous and in my mind I always have a half dressed male wearing not a lot in my head which is probably why i'm choosing to snog him.

Marry - Gale, this guy really knows what he is doing, he may be from the lowest district but he really knows how to look after a girl and I think that he could definitely provide for his family. He is a family oriented guy and he could definitely survive and would definitely treat you well.

Avoid - Peeta, personally I cannot see what everyone else sees in this guy, he whines and seems to be arrogant at the beginning and all the way through whenever his name came up I just had this hatred towards him, he seemed to me to be annoying and that's why i'd avoid him.

That's it for another week,

Speak to you all soon,

Leigh xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment