Friday, 17 May 2013

Snog, Marry, Avoid? Book Style...#3


Snog? Marry? Avoid?

Hey everyone so i've decided to start a new series where I take a book or series and choose 3 characters and then decide who i'd snog, marry and avoid out of those 3 characters.

This weeks choice is from A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin and the three choices are as follows:

Jon Snow

Jaime Lannister

Viserys Targaryen

This one is again based upon the books and is not in any way affected by the TV series, even though I do think Kit Harrington is rather dishy...

Snog - Jaime Lannister, Now I know what you are thinking, the guy isn't the nicest guy on the planet. However he does have some redeeming qualities. Without ruining the books for you I feel like his character progresses and he does, to me, become more likable the further you go on.

Marry - Jon Snow, Of course, how could I choose anyone else. Jon is a really nice, friendly guy. He was raised well by Ned Stark and he is definitely a good guy, the way his character is progressing is good and he is definitely one of the people's perspectives that I most look forward to reading, therefore I think he is definitely marriage material.

Avoid - Viserys, this man is evil with a capital E, he is vindictive and plain mean, he isn't someone that i'd ever want to meet and so this is why i'd avoid him. If kill had been an option he would have gotten that one.

Hope you all enjoyed,

Speak soon

Leigh xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment