Snog? Marry? Avoid?
Hey everyone so i've decided to start a new series where I take a book or series and choose 3 characters and then decide who i'd snog, marry and avoid out of those 3 characters.
Today's series is The Selection Trilogy by Keira Cass and my three character options are:
Prince Maxon Schreave
Aspen Leger
King Clarkson Schreave
This one is obviously based upon the novel considering the TV show is only in development and characters are not yet chosen. This means that I don't have any underlying feelings for the actors that are playing the characters and can choose depending on characteristics which are portrayed in the books.
Snog - Aspen, this is because I feel like Aspen is a little bit annoying, he might have been America's first love but he is so selfish and determined that he can't see that the prince would be a much better match for her and could provide for her in ways that Aspen never could.
Marry - Maxon, this man is perfect. He is handsome and caring and a little different to your typical fairytale prince, he is funny and genuine. Even with the questioning of his character in The Elite I still feel that he is the best choice and this is why i'd marry him. Plus who wouldn't want to be a princess.
Avoid - King Clarkson, his character really isn't very nice. He doesn't believe in his own son and he seems to dislike the choices which he is making, I feel that his character will grow to be even more horrible in the next book and he is definitely not someone I could see myself with by any means.
So that's it for this week, hope you all have a lovely weekend.
Speak soon,
Leigh xoxo
Today's series is The Selection Trilogy by Keira Cass and my three character options are:
Prince Maxon Schreave
Aspen Leger
King Clarkson Schreave
This one is obviously based upon the novel considering the TV show is only in development and characters are not yet chosen. This means that I don't have any underlying feelings for the actors that are playing the characters and can choose depending on characteristics which are portrayed in the books.
Snog - Aspen, this is because I feel like Aspen is a little bit annoying, he might have been America's first love but he is so selfish and determined that he can't see that the prince would be a much better match for her and could provide for her in ways that Aspen never could.
Marry - Maxon, this man is perfect. He is handsome and caring and a little different to your typical fairytale prince, he is funny and genuine. Even with the questioning of his character in The Elite I still feel that he is the best choice and this is why i'd marry him. Plus who wouldn't want to be a princess.
Avoid - King Clarkson, his character really isn't very nice. He doesn't believe in his own son and he seems to dislike the choices which he is making, I feel that his character will grow to be even more horrible in the next book and he is definitely not someone I could see myself with by any means.
So that's it for this week, hope you all have a lovely weekend.
Speak soon,
Leigh xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment