Wednesday, 29 May 2013

WWW Wednesday - 29/5/2013


Hey everyone and welcome WWW Wednesdays

I found this tag online recently at:

http://en.wordpress.com/tag/www_wednesdays/

Which urges readers and book bloggers to post every Wednesday about 

1. What are you currently reading

I am currently reading Perfect Match by Jodi Picoult, this book is amazing. The plot is very well done and focuses on an issue which is prevalent in today's society, the story is devastating and I am sure it will make me cry in the future but all in all it is a story of the love that a mother has for her son and what she will do to protect him. 

2. What have you recently finished 

I finally finished A Dance with Dragons Part 1 by George R. R. Martin, this book took a while because it's huge but also it is something that I really have to concentrate on and so it isn't something that I can just read every day, instead I have to be really in the mood to get into this book.

3. What do you think you will read next

I'm thinking about quite a few books to be honest including something by Agatha Christie or another Jodi Picoult book maybe.

Talk to you all next week

Leigh xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment