50 Facts about me...Again...
1. I am terrified of Zombies
2. I am looking for a full time job
3. I like cold showers on hot days
4. I worry about money a lot
5. I absolutely hate bugs.
6. My favourite animal is a panther
7. The only band I can listen to and never get bored of is Sick Puppies
8. When I sit on the top deck of a double decker bus I sit on the Left side opposite the stairs
9. I hate it when people drive too fast
10. I hate being late for appointments
11. I could live on pasta alone.
12. I am a huge country music fan
13. I am terrified of failing in life
14. I tend to think "whatever will be will be" a lot
15. I'd rather be too cold than too hot
16. I need at least 6 hours sleep to function
17. On 4 hours sleep I become my worse nightmare...a zombie
18. I left my new job before it even started.
19. I am addicted to Candy Crush
20. The last film I watched was called Material Girls...it wasn't great...
21. The film I watched before that was Forgetting Sarah Marshall and it was brilliant
22. There is a guy I know and when he opens his mouth it's just "bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit"
23. If you got the Forgetting Sarah Marshall reference in number 22 well done.
24. I finished college a week ago
25. I am so organised.
26. Right now i'm drinking coke
27. Milo is the best doggy ever!!!
28. I don't like scary films
29. I prefer Coke to Pepsi
30. I've never wanted children but over the past few weeks i've wanted a baby
31. I have way too much makeup
32. I subscribed to netflix and cancelled my account one minute after opening it.
33. I've watched a few good films in the past few days
34. I'm going to miss college
35. I currently have a lineup of programmes that I am watching every day
36. I want to work in Admin
37. It's so important to really research a company before deciding to work for them
38. I found out last minute some home truths about the job I was supposed to start and so pulled out.
39. I smile at people in the street a lot.
40. I love the smell of skin that's been out in the sun
41. I'm obsessed with the song Booty Wurk
42. I've not worn makeup since last week
43. My skin is enjoying this.
44. My calendar is pretty much fully booked for the next week.
45. I'm addicted to reading
46. I love Oasis Citrus Punch
47. Having a college dinner next week cause we're fancy
48. I got a nice wee tax rebate in the post.
49. I've not eaten any form of junk food today
50. I'm excited to see old friends next Sunday
6. My favourite animal is a panther
7. The only band I can listen to and never get bored of is Sick Puppies
8. When I sit on the top deck of a double decker bus I sit on the Left side opposite the stairs
9. I hate it when people drive too fast
10. I hate being late for appointments
11. I could live on pasta alone.
12. I am a huge country music fan
13. I am terrified of failing in life
14. I tend to think "whatever will be will be" a lot
15. I'd rather be too cold than too hot
16. I need at least 6 hours sleep to function
17. On 4 hours sleep I become my worse nightmare...a zombie
18. I left my new job before it even started.
19. I am addicted to Candy Crush
20. The last film I watched was called Material Girls...it wasn't great...
21. The film I watched before that was Forgetting Sarah Marshall and it was brilliant
22. There is a guy I know and when he opens his mouth it's just "bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit"
23. If you got the Forgetting Sarah Marshall reference in number 22 well done.
24. I finished college a week ago
25. I am so organised.
26. Right now i'm drinking coke
27. Milo is the best doggy ever!!!
28. I don't like scary films
29. I prefer Coke to Pepsi
30. I've never wanted children but over the past few weeks i've wanted a baby
31. I have way too much makeup
32. I subscribed to netflix and cancelled my account one minute after opening it.
33. I've watched a few good films in the past few days
34. I'm going to miss college
35. I currently have a lineup of programmes that I am watching every day
36. I want to work in Admin
37. It's so important to really research a company before deciding to work for them
38. I found out last minute some home truths about the job I was supposed to start and so pulled out.
39. I smile at people in the street a lot.
40. I love the smell of skin that's been out in the sun
41. I'm obsessed with the song Booty Wurk
42. I've not worn makeup since last week
43. My skin is enjoying this.
44. My calendar is pretty much fully booked for the next week.
45. I'm addicted to reading
46. I love Oasis Citrus Punch
47. Having a college dinner next week cause we're fancy
48. I got a nice wee tax rebate in the post.
49. I've not eaten any form of junk food today
50. I'm excited to see old friends next Sunday
No comments:
Post a Comment