Sunday, 16 June 2013

I've Been Naughty...Book Haul

Book Haul

Hey everyone, so I haven't actually been very naughty because I only bought 3 books, Right now i'm on a book buying ban until I get my new job and start earning money. So when I went into Tesco the other day and saw books that were 3 for £5 I just couldn't resist. 

The first book I got was Be Careful What You Wish For by Alexandra Potter


I've been wanting this book for a while and when I spotted it in Tesco I just had to have it, I've read the synopsis and the only thing putting me off was the fact that I was trying to read Going La La by Alexandra Potter and I was seriously struggling. I spent over a year trying and trying to read this book until about a week ago when it was nice and sunny outside and I gave it one more go and I couldn't put it down. It was for this reason only that I picked this one up and i'm hoping it's as good as the last one I read.

The second book that I picked up was Me and Mr Darcy by Alexandra Potter


While reading Going La La I skipped to the back to see if any other books by Alexandra Potter were mentioned and this was one of them, I wasn't too sure about whether to buy it or not but again when I saw it in the 3 for £5 section I had to pick it up. 

Of course because it was 3 for £5 I had to buy one more book which was Chocolate Shoes and Wedding Blues by Trisha Ashley


This book really intrigued me with a name with Chocolate, Shoes and Weddings it really appeals to me  and I can't wait to have a good read of it because I really think it will be a good little read.

Thanks for reading 

Speak soon

Leigh xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment