Vacation/Holiday Book Tag
1. Your destination/setting.: where do you want to go? Why?
The world in which The Selection by Kiera Cass appeals to me because I love the luxurious way the prince and his family live and I would love to experience that for myself.
2. Constant Companion: the literary character you'd want to take along with you. Why? This character doesn't have to be from the book your setting is from, but they can be.
I would like to meet America, she seems like a really nice person who knows what she wants and I feel like I would get on well with her.
3. Disgruntled Copilot: The one character you WOULDN'T want to be stuck sitting next to on the plane. Why?
Joffrey Baratheon. Need I say more. He is arrogant, whiney and just plain evil and if I ever had the misfortune to meet him I would probably have to kill him.
4. Tour Guide: one person from your chosen setting that you'd want to show you around
Prince Maxon, he is beautiful and he seems to be the whole package plus it is his house so he knows it better than anybody else there.
5. Site to see: the one place you'd want to see first. Why?
I'd love to see the library in the castle that Maxon shows America because it sounds absolutely amazing.
6. Something to avoid: an aspect from the world or setting you would prefer not to be a part of.
When the rebels storm the castle seems like it would be terrifying so I really wouldn't want to have to experience that.
7. Souvenir: one thing from your chosen destination that you'd want to take with you.
I'd like to take Maxon home with me, he seems like the perfect guy and I really hope that he and America end up together in the end.
8. One time visit or go to vacation spot? Why?
Go to vacation spot because if i'm married to Maxon i'll be living there full time.
No comments:
Post a Comment