Top 5 - I Need To Read Right Now
Hey everyone,
So this is something that I had an idea about last night, the idea of posting what i'm really wanting to read so that you can all compare it to what I actually read could be very interesting because 9 times out of 10 I don't read what I say i'm going to read.
Anyway here is the list of the 5 books on my immediate TBR list.
1. Awake at Dawn by C. C. Hunter.
As you will all see I managed to finish Born at Midnight this month so this is one of the books that i'm desperate to read, the first book really drew me in and is definitely something that I am interested in. I loved the way the story started and I really want to continue the series.
2. This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith

Again I chose this one as something that I really want to read simply because I just finished another one of Jennifer E Smith's books and really enjoyed it, so i'm hoping to enjoy this book just as much as I enjoyed the first book that I read that was by her.
3. What I Did On My Holidays by Chrissie Mamby

This book looks like it will be a really nice summer read and so is something that i've been saving for a while now, the synopsis really drew me in and I think that this will be a comical little book that i'm really looking forward to reading.
4. A Dance With Dragons Part 2 by George R. R. Martin

Of course now that I have finished part 1 it's only fitting that I make a start on part 2 of this bad boy, the only thing is the time, it takes so long to read and get into that i'm not sure whether it's something that I feel like tackling right this minute what with it being summer and all, maybe this book will make an appearance later on in the year.
5. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
This book was actually recommended to me by Amazon so thanks Amazon. It came up in the books you might like section the other day and after having a quick read at the back it really drew me in so this is definitely something that I want to read ASAP, it seemed to me to have a whole Romeo and Juliet feel which is something that I really like in a book and so i'm looking forward to giving this one a go.
Anyway that's my top 5 picks for reading in the near future,
Speak to you all soon
Leigh xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment