Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Book Haul - 30/07/2013

Hey everyone,

So i'm back again with another cheeky book haul that happened when I went into The Works after an interview last week, I picked up 3 out of the 4 books mentioned and the 4th came from Sainsburys.

I'll start with the book from Sainsburys first because this was technically the first one that I bought and that was The Queen's Lady by Barbara Kyle.


As you all know i'm really getting into the history of the British Monarchy after seeing The White Queen being made into a TV series, after watching a few episodes I bought the audiobook for The White Queen and finished that and am now working my way through The Red Queen which i'll be honest is a bit of a struggle, and so sticking with this theme I think this book will be a good one because it is set around the same time but a few generations ahead.

The second book that I bought was Nine Uses for An  Ex Boyfriend by Sarra Manning.


This is another book that i've had on my TBR for quite a while but just haven't got around to buying so I finally picked it up the other day in the works in a 3 for £5 deal which is pretty good. I'm hoping this book lives up my expectations and will deliver some romance and heart break.

The third book which I bought was My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent 


This is a book that really intrigued me from the get go and i'd been meaning to pick it up for a good while and i'm really glad that I did because out of the books that I picked up this is the one I actually started reading and I managed to read over a hundred pages in one day so i'm hoping this one will be a good new series for me to start.

And finally the last book that I got was The Wedding Diaries by Sam Binnie


I wasn't so sure about this one because it seemed to have all the right things that I look for but i'm still not 100% sure whether i'll like this one after reading the first few pages.

Thanks for reading,

Speak soon,

Leigh xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment