I'm actually not too fussed to be honest, I used to like blue or green but then moved onto dark brown but I guess any colour is good.
2: White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha?
I don't drink coffee but in terms of chocolate i'd say white.
3: If you could get a Sharpie tattoo on your back, what would it be?
An angel.
4: Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it?
Kinda middle sized really, it was ok I guess.
5: Your favorite adult as a child? (and not your parents, if they were your favorite)
My Papa was probably my favourite in terms of family but I can't really think of an adult that I liked, I was told not to talk to strangers.
6: What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now?
Mango and Passionfruit <3
7: Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years?
Probably when I threw up whenever the teacher talked about blood.
8: Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years?
We don't really have middle school here but probably crying when the teacher gave me into trouble.
9: Most embarrassing moment from your high school years?
Can't really think of anything.
10: Pirates or ninjas? Why?
Pirates. Three words. Captain. Jack. Sparrow ;)
11: Have you ever climbed a tree more than twenty feet off the ground?
Pftt no, I was a more stay on the ground kinda girl
12: Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set?
I did but I was always scared that i'd go over the top, not sure if someone told me it could happen but I was terrified. Probably because there aren't that many around my house anymore.
13: If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get?
A tiger.
14: What's your most favorite part of your body?
My eyes.
15: What's your most favorite part of your personality?
My sense of humour.
16: Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares?
Who cares...
17: Have you ever watched the Superbowl all the way through?
Nope, it's not a huge thing over here in the UK.
18: Have you ever watched any major sporting event drunk?
Don't think so.
19: What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life?
Cheesecake <3
20: Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with?
I grew up with margarine but after finding out it contains something found in plastic we changed to butter...I hate both.
21: Whole, skim, 1%, or 2% milk? (Did you know they make 1 1/2% milk?)
Semi-Skimmed or Whole Milk, I don't drink it very much so I don't have a preference
22: Which continents have you been on?
Europe.
23: Do you get motion sickness? Any horror stories?
I used to and once I was sick on the hard shoulder of the motorway and the police stopped.
24: Backpacks or satchels?
Satchels, although they really hurt your shoulder.
25: Would you wear a rainbow jacket? A neon yellow sweater? Checkered pants?
No, Yes, No.
No, Yes, No.
26: What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
Postman Pat.
Postman Pat.
27: If you had to have a cow or a pig, which would you take? Why?
A cow but only if it was a highland cow.
A cow but only if it was a highland cow.
28: If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be?
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
29: Longest plane ride you've ever been on?
4 Hours
4 Hours
30: The latest you've ever slept?
2pm
2pm
31: Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it you for free?
No I would not, No i'd give it to Angela.
No I would not, No i'd give it to Angela.
32: Do you pick at scabs?
Yes. Bad habit :(
Yes. Bad habit :(
33: Favorite kind of bean? Kidney? Black? Pinto?
A what...baked all the way
A what...baked all the way
34: How far can you throw a baseball?
About a foot and a half ;)
About a foot and a half ;)
35: If you had to move to another country, where would you move?
Gran Canaria
Gran Canaria
36: Have you ever eaten Ethiopian food? Vietnamese? Korean? Nepalese? How was it?
None of the above actually but i'd love to try some.
None of the above actually but i'd love to try some.
37: Small, liberal arts school or public university? Why?
Neither...
Neither...
38: A relationship with love or one with sex?
Can I be greedy and say both?
Can I be greedy and say both?
39: Do you eat enough vegetables?
Hell no...
Hell no...
40: Do you like horror movies? How about thrillers?
No way, thrillers are marginally better but still no.
No way, thrillers are marginally better but still no.
41: Would you scratch a crotch itch in public?
No definitely not...
No definitely not...
42: Do you swear in front of your parents?
Nope
Nope
43: Coolest thing you've ever been for Halloween?
A wrestler :P
A wrestler :P
44: If you could change your natural hair color, would you? To what?
I don't even know what my natural hair colour is anymore.
I don't even know what my natural hair colour is anymore.
45: Do you want to get married? Have kids?
Yes I want to get married but i'm not sure about kids yet.
Yes I want to get married but i'm not sure about kids yet.
46: Do you use a reusable water bottle? If not, you should.
Yes I do
Yes I do
47: City or nature person?
City
City
48: Have you ever used something other than "makeup" as makeup? (Like paint? Markers?)
Yeah hasn't everyone? I once used a smartie as lipstick in school...I of course picked the blue one...
Yeah hasn't everyone? I once used a smartie as lipstick in school...I of course picked the blue one...
49: Can you walk well in high heels? Even if you're a guy?
I walk ok in heels but I always carry flats in a bag.
I walk ok in heels but I always carry flats in a bag.
50: Post 5 awesome things about yourself. BRAG AWAY!
I'm short but I don't mindI like the colour of my eyes
I'm short but I don't mindI like the colour of my eyes
I'm not terrible at drawing
I love nail art
I do my makeup fancy for nights out
I love nail art
I do my makeup fancy for nights out
No comments:
Post a Comment