July Wrap Up
Hey everyone, so it's that time of the month again and so now here we go with what I managed to read in July.
The first thing that I read was right at the beginning of the month that I finished on the 4th which was Taken at Dusk by C. C. Hunter.
As you all know recently I started this series and it is something that I am really enjoying, I adore the characters and even though love triangles are way over rated this one is surprisingly good. I wont say anything about the plot of this book because that would spoil the last two books but this series is definitely a really good read and I am hoping to get my hands on the next book in the series this month at some point.
I also listened to The White Queen by Phillipa Gregory

I got this book as an audiobook free from Audible.co.uk and I've really enjoyed it, so much so that i've started watching the TV programme as well as getting the next book, The Red Queen, from my gran so that I can make a start on that. I love this time period and I really found this book enjoyable.
The third thing that I read this month was 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson

This book was a really quick one that I managed to read in a few days, all in all I really enjoyed the adventure of this little book and it made me want to travel even more than I already did. I feel like this is the perfect summer read and I would urge everyone to give this one a try. You can read my review of this book here:
The next book that I read was Chocolate Shoes and Wedding Blues by Trisha Ashley

This was another pretty quick read and again it was something new because i'd never read any of this authors books before and so this was a first. I read this one pretty quickly and I absolutely loved it. I didn't write a review on this one and i'm not really sure why so if it's something you would like to see then leave a comment below.
I also read An Autumn Crush by Milly Johnson.

I did write a review on this one and I absolutely loved it, so much so that I wrote a review on it which would have been posted on the 23rd. It's another really good book and has a lighthearted storyline and so it's something that i'd definitely recommend.
That's all for this month, will be continuing Leigh Reads tomorrow and might just do a little personal update about my day today.
Leigh xoxo
I also listened to The White Queen by Phillipa Gregory

I got this book as an audiobook free from Audible.co.uk and I've really enjoyed it, so much so that i've started watching the TV programme as well as getting the next book, The Red Queen, from my gran so that I can make a start on that. I love this time period and I really found this book enjoyable.
The third thing that I read this month was 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
This book was a really quick one that I managed to read in a few days, all in all I really enjoyed the adventure of this little book and it made me want to travel even more than I already did. I feel like this is the perfect summer read and I would urge everyone to give this one a try. You can read my review of this book here:
The next book that I read was Chocolate Shoes and Wedding Blues by Trisha Ashley
This was another pretty quick read and again it was something new because i'd never read any of this authors books before and so this was a first. I read this one pretty quickly and I absolutely loved it. I didn't write a review on this one and i'm not really sure why so if it's something you would like to see then leave a comment below.
I also read An Autumn Crush by Milly Johnson.
I did write a review on this one and I absolutely loved it, so much so that I wrote a review on it which would have been posted on the 23rd. It's another really good book and has a lighthearted storyline and so it's something that i'd definitely recommend.
That's all for this month, will be continuing Leigh Reads tomorrow and might just do a little personal update about my day today.
Leigh xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment