Monday, 5 August 2013

Leigh Reads - 04/08/2013

Hey everyone,

So i'm back for the second day in a row after reading another few pages.

Yesterday I managed to finish Here Come The Girls by Milly Johnson taking me up to a total of 58 pages.

I also managed to read 55 pages of The Wedding Diaries by Sam Binnie which I was giving a go while trying to decide what to read next, not sure about it yet but hopefully i'll get onto it in the future.

I also managed to read 109 pages of My Soul To Take by Rachel Vincent which has been on my tbr list for a while but I managed to pick it up this week.

This means that I read a total of 222 pages which I think is a good amount for one day.

Speak to you all soon 

Leigh xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment