Sunday, 25 August 2013

Leigh Reads - 24/08/2013

Hey everyone,

Yesterday was probably the worst end to the worst week but fortunately that allowed me to read a lot to take my mind off of things, anyway I managed to do so much reading you wont believe it. 

I finished another book and i'm hoping to choose another one to make a start on.

So the one that I finished was My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent and I managed 208 pages of that.

I then went on to read a few chapters of a couple of other books just to get a feel for them and see which ones i'd like to read first and which ones grabbed my attention really quickly.

The first book that I had a go with was My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent. This one was an obvious choice given that i've enjoyed the other two so much and I read a total of 63 pages of this one. So far i'm liking it and I feel like it's a good continuation from the last book and it will definitely be one that I go for soon.

The next book that I read a little bit of was Then Came You by Jennifer Weiner of which I read 25 pages, I love any book with a change of characters and so this one was an obvious choice and so far I really like it, it didn't quite beat My Soul to Keep but it will definitely be one that I read soon.

The third book that I had a go of was Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale, I read 14 pages of this one and although it's not my favourite i'd like to give it a shot soon.

The last book that I had a read of is not one that I expected to like but i'm actually considering this one the front runner and that is The Captive Queen by Alison Weir of which I read 19 pages. I'm loving the scandal of this one which is interesting and the fact that it's set way back in 1152 is really interesting to me.

Therefore in total yesterday I read a huge total of 329 pages which is definitely a lot especially for me. I might even make this week a read-a-thon because this would be a good way to start out.

Anyway I might read a bit more today because I really need to take my mind off of some personal stuff and just try to get on with things and see how things pan out. 

Leigh xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment