Collective Haul
Hey everyone,
So over the past few weeks i've done a little bit of naughty book shopping and haven't posted exactly what I bought so that's what this little haul is for.
So the first stop was The Works, after reading My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent I decided that I loved it so much that I wanted to get the next few books in the series,
Therefore the first book that I got was My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent.
The first book in this series was so amazing that I just had to have the second book although i'm still waiting for it to get here unfortunately although some of the other books did come the other day so it shouldn't be too far away.
The second book that I bought was My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent.
This is the third book in the series and surprise surprise I bought this in the hope that the series continues to be amazing like the first book. Unfortunately this one was not available on the Works but I bought it on Waterstones, i'm still waiting on this one too which is annoying but i'm pretty sure it will get here tomorrow.
The third book I bought was...can you guess? My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent.
This one is the fourth book in the series and annoyingly this one was the first one to arrive and so it has been sitting on my shelf waiting for books 2 and 3 to join it since Monday which is disappointing.
The fourth book that I bought was If I Die by you guessed it...Rachel Vincent.
And will you believe it but this is the fifth book in the Soul Screamers series, i'm hoping that this series really is as good as it started out because i've bought the whole lot.
The fifth book that I bought was Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent.
This is the sixth book in the soul screamers series as you had probably guessed by the posts above there seems to be a bit of a theme going here.
The sixth book that I bought was not by Rachel Vincent surprise surprise it's actually Then Came You by Jennifer Weiner.
Being the immature human being that I am Jennifer's second name made me giggle but this book sounds really good and I think it could be another really good one. It isn't too long so it shouldn't take me long to tackle it and it smells pretty good so i'd like to give it a read asap. (Yes I smell my books, don't judge me).
And finally the seventh book that I got was Men I've Loved Before by Adele Parks.
This is an author that i'd never heard of until my best friend Angela mentioned her and so when I saw one of her books for a ridiculous price of around £1 I just had to get it, the back seems really interesting and i'm hoping that it will be a really good one.
Thanks for reading,
Speak to you all soon,
Leigh xoxo
So this is actually an updated version of this post because being the idiot that I am I completely forgot about the last book that I ordered which is Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale which I think will be a good little book.
So this is actually an updated version of this post because being the idiot that I am I completely forgot about the last book that I ordered which is Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale which I think will be a good little book.
No comments:
Post a Comment