Thursday, 15 August 2013

Leigh Reads - 14/08/2013

Hey everyone,

So i'm back again with another little update on what I read yesterday, it's pretty much the same as the day before but I just wanted you all to know that I have in fact been reading and have not just been sitting around all day.

Yesterday I managed to read another 50 pages of The Red Queen by Philippa Gregory so i'm thinking that i'll manage to finish this one pretty soon.

Apart from reading i'm still job hunting and waiting to hear back from one promising job but we will just have to wait and see. I am also on some kind of health kick right now and am attempting to walk more throughout the day as well as avoiding snacking between meals during the day which is going well so far. I'm also trying to drink only diluting juice because it's so much healthier and makes me feel good. 

So far i'm enjoying the new exercise regime and hopefully it will help me to lose a few pounds even if it is just a few.

Thanks for reading,

If you have any questions please feel free to comment below.

Leigh xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment