Friday, 9 August 2013

Get To Know Me?

1.What’s your favourite colour? 
Pink
2.What’s your favourite animal? 
A Panther
3.What’s your favourite television show? 
Right now i'd say The Bachelor/Bachelorette
4.What’s your favourite food?                 
Pasta
5.What’s your favourite style of clothes? 
Comfortable 
6.What’s one of your favourite memories? 
Going to the caravan when I was little.
7.What’s your favourite piece of literature? 
Ahh too many to name
8.What’s your favourite film? 
Anything romantic that will make me cry
9.What’s your favourite music genre? 
Country, Rock or Pop
10.What’s your favourite flower?
Hibiscus 
11.What’s your name?
Leigh 
12.What’s your horoscope sign?
Sagittarius  
13.What’s your biggest regret so far? 
Not taking chances 
14.What’s your favourite video game? (If you play any) 
The Sims15.What’s your dream in life? 
To fall in love
16.Have you ever had a romantic relationship/ are you in one right now? 
No, might be on the verge of one but right now I have no idea what's going on
17.What religion are you apart of (if you have one)? 
None
18.Do you wear glasses? 
Yes
19.What are some stereotypes that relate to you and what’s your opinions on them? 
None really.
20.Have you ever been kissed by someone outside of your family? 
Yes
21.What are some of your biggest pet peeves? 
Flaky People, People who don't text back.
22.Do you hate anyone? 
No23.Tell us a story! 
There is this guy I like, we made plans for today and he hasn't texted me since 7 last night...
24.What are your hobbies? 
Reading, Listening to music, hanging out with friends 
25.What’s some thing you wish you could do but can’t 
Swim
26.What are some misinterpretations that you often receive 
None really
27.How do you respond to hate online? 
I actually don't get any which is nice
28.If I needed someone to talk to would you talk to me? 
Yeah i'm an approachable person
29.You are my Senpai. 
Great
30.What are three things you wish you did but didn’t? 
Only 3?
31.Do you wish you had more followers? 
Sometimes but i'm pretty happy with my two that I have, thanks girls
32.Could we have a tour of your room? (picture or description) 
Maybe i'll do a post on this
33.Have you ever been bullied? 
Yes
34.Do you belong to any fandoms? If so could you tell us? 
Not really
35.What’s a secret obsession of yours? 
That's for me to know and you not to find out
36.Do you ever feel like a plastic bag drifting through the wind, wanting to start again? 
Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin. Like a house of cards, one blow from caving in?
37.What’s the lamest/cheesiest pick-up line you can think of? 
I've lost my number can I borrow yours?38.Do you have any pets or wish you had one? If you do have any pets could you tell us (or show us) what they are? 
I have a dog, he is called Milo 
39.How are you? 
Worried
40.Do you own a television? 
Yes
41.Are you from Earth? 
Yes
42.I LIKE THE SIMS, DO YOU ALSO ENJOY THE SIMS? 
I love the sims43.What are some words of encouragement you can offer? 
Always be yourself, don't change for anyone. If they don't like who you are then they aren't worthy of your company44.What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen/heard? 
Haha too many to name
45.Let’s have a super funny story. Can you tell us a hilarious experience of yours? 
I actually don't have that many
46.Most embarrassing moment? 
Can't think of one
47.What’s one place you want to go? 
Bora Bora48.How do I impress you? 
Just be nice to me49. How would someone go about trying to get you to fall in love with them? 
I wouldn't because love is a personal thing and it just happens, you can't change it.50.What’s something that will always make you smile? 
When I get a text from someone I like.51.What’s your favourite number? 
19
52.What is ONE-I REPEAT-ONE- flaw that you dislike about yourself? 
That I stress too much 53.What are FIVE-I REPEAT-FIVE- things that you like about yourself? 
My eyes
My ability to read quickly
My sense of humour
Can't think of any more.
54.How do you deal with trolls? 
I don't get any.55.What’s your favourite mythological creature? 
Unicorns 
56.Do you care about Grammar? 
Sometimes
57.What do you identify yourself as? 
Me
58.Who’s your favourite Artist 
Art artist or musical artist?59. SENARIO: Everyone you don’t want to find your Tumblr, finds your Tumblr. WHAT DO YOU DO? 
Make it private...
60.Favourite gif(s)? 
The Capybara one...
61.What are qualities you look for in a romantic relationship? 
Someone who is reliable, that I can trust, who trusts me, who is honest and doesn't want me to change 62.Would you date me? 
Depends who you are 
63.Am I your Senpai? 
No idea
64.What’s your opinion on Feminism? 
I wouldn't say i'm a feminist but then if I say that no doubt some insane feminist will come and hit me with something telling me that I don't deserve to be female anymore.
65.Do you own more than one pair of shoes? 
Oh yes.
66.Do you have a crush on a fictional character? 
Nope not at the minute.
67.What’s your favourite quote? 
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. A man who never reads lives one.
68.What’s a song that describes you at the moment? 
Complicated 
69.Do you like to party, party? 
Sometimes
70.Have any inside jokes that you have with someone, that you want to share? 
Nope
71.Is this list too long for you? 
Nope
72.What is something weird you can do with your body that some others can’t? 
I have double jointed ankles.
73.What would be your murder weapon of choice? 
Something not messy...poison maybe?
74.How tall are you? 
5'3 and a half
74 1/2.What are you nationalities/Where are your ancestors from? 
Ireland 
75.What time do you usually go to sleep at? 
Around 12
76.Are you allergic to anything? 
Not that I know of although my perfume gave me a rash the other day.
77.What is an opinion that you have that others would disagree with? 
Can't think of any
78.What’s your favourite Pokémon? 
Charmander
79.Would you rather __________ or _________? 
Be Rich or in love? Love.
80.Write us a us a poem 
How about no? :P
81.Do you write with pens or pencils? 
Pens
82.How do you act at 2 a.m.? 
Like a zombie
83.Any experiences that you have learned from and would like to share? 
Don't invest your feelings too quickly
84.Do you prefer Even of Odd numbers? 
Even
85.Do you have a stupid pet peeves that others think are ridiculous? If so what are they? 
Hearing people chewing
86.Have you ever broken any of your own bones before? 
Nope
87.Have you ever broken someone else’s bones before? 
Nope
88.Have any stories that took place in school that you’d like to share? 
Nah, I was boring and studied a lot
89.Have any camp stories? 
Never been to camp.
90.What’s your least favourite food? 
Cucumber...
91.Have you ever got into a physical fight with someone and did you win? 
Nope
92.What do you think of me? 
I'm not sure who you are but if you are a follower I love you!
93.Do you like to be outdoors or indoors? 
Indoors
94.What colour are your eyes? 
Green/Grey/Blue
95.Do you sleepwalk? 
Nope but I sleep talk
96.Do you lie to others a lot? 
No
97.Have any stuffed animals that you’ve had for a very long time? 
Yeah somewhere.
98.Quick! Create a fake/made-up language! 
Angelaism
99.Hoolahoop or hopscotch? 
Hoola Hoop
100.(INSERT ANY QUESTION THAT HAS TO DO WITH FOOD HERE)
What is a strange food that i'd like to try?
Escargot

No comments:

Post a Comment